When you have been seriously injured or a loved one has been killed by someone else’s negligence, you need a personal injury attorney with the knowledge and resources necessary to hold him or her accountable.
At Anderson Trial Lawyers, our Norwich accident lawyers represent families and individuals in New London and Windham counties and the surrounding areas of eastern Connecticut. We are dedicated to the health and future success of each of our clients, which starts with recovering full and fair compensation for him or her.
We aggressively and intelligently litigate injury claims involving:
We fight against insurance companies and negligent actors to recover compensation when our clients suffer:
- Nursing home abuse.
- Construction site accidents.
- Industrial accidents.
- Catastrophic injuries, including spinal cord and brain injuries, paralysis, amputations, severe burns, scarring, disfigurement and vision loss.
Our Norwich attorneys have extensive experience helping those involved in:
- Car accidents, including those caused by texting while driving.
- Truck accidents.
- Motorcycle accidents.
- Drunk driving accidents, including people injured or killed by drunk drivers served alcohol by a bar, restaurant or the host of a private party.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist claims.
Hundreds of people in Connecticut are hurt every year because of defective products, including:
- Dangerous household products.
- Defective workplace products and equipment.
- Defective automobile parts (wheels, tires, seat belts, air bags etc.).
We help people who were hurt on the property of others, whether public or private entities and individuals. These premises liability claims include:
- Slip-and-fall accidents.
- Accidents at retail establishments.
- Negligent security.
We also handle workers’ compensation for our clients. Additionally, attorney Michael Anderson is admitted to the Gaming Disputes Court of the Mohegan Tribe. We represent people injured at the Mohegan Sun Casino.
If the negligent actions of another person have left you trying to cope with medical bills, lost wages, or a change in your daily activities, call Anderson Trial Lawyers, at 860.886.8845, or send us an email. Your initial consultation is free, and we can meet you at your home or other convenient location if you are unable to come to our Norwich office.